Adam took us fishing on Monday. We went up to
Farmington Pond with a little picnic and our gear! Adam and I have gone fishing together before, but it's a whole different experience with kids!
Saylor used her Barbie fishing pole and tackle box and was really excited about it for the first 37 seconds. When she didn't get a bite right away she lost interest. She put down her pole and set off to find butterflies and flowers, what a girl!


Thank goodness we have an angler for a Dad! Adam caught a fish!
Saylor was excited but made it very clear that she DID NOT want to touch it!
Beckam just kept going "
oooooooooohhhh!"! Just as I was snapping a picture of our catch, it flopped all around and got away! Adam was able to get it back into the water though, and away it went!

We walked out on the dock and
Saylor was terrified. She wouldn't let go of my hand! I guess she thought she would fall in! Here she is clinging to the bars...

I realize this picture is blurry, but
Beckam is so cute! He's just so dang fair-skinned so he has to have a hat on any time the sun is shining. I like it because his ears stick out....


We had so much fun! I think we'll make this a regular outing!
No comments:
Post a Comment