Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Garbage Man


Beckam LOVES to "play basketball". He's gotten really good at walking to the hoop with the ball and then dunking it. He claps for himself every time...really gets a kick out of it. Now everything has become a basketball and a basketball hoop! Last night I emptied about 15 socks and half a dozen toys out of the trash can! I guess he was the leading scorer in his own little game. :)

Today Adam couldn't find his wallet, and was headed out the door, naturally. We searched, as in tore the house apart, for hours but couldn't find it. Finally, Adam's mom dug through the kitchen trash can, such a sacrifice, and found the wallet AT THE VERY BOTTOM!!! What a little stinker! The funny part is that Adam's debit card was missing! The last person to have it was Saylor. I think they're working together to drain us of our money, as if they don't do that already. Good thing we love those 2 sneaky kids! PS...still can't find the debit card....

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

That's how we lost our remote to the TV LOL! Never got it back either so we had to buy a new one.

Amber said...

I think it's something you go through as parents! I lost my set of keys, car, home, mail..... Kids really keep us on our toes!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

HAHA cute little Beckam. He knows what he is doing...even when ya don't think so. Sure hope you find the debit card...EEK!