Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4th anniversary! It doesn't seem like it has been that long already, but at the same time, it feels like we've already been together forever! I guess that's how you know it's right!

I was thinking about when we got married and how much fun it was. I didn't think life could get any better. But every year brings new things, and somehow, life keeps improving! It's so much more complicated now... so much has changed. But, I would never trade our life we've built together to get that simplicity back. I fall in love with Adam over and over again, and I get excited when I think about all the things we'll do and everything that's waiting for us. I wouldn't want to spend my forever with anyone else! I love you Adam! Thanks for making my life so perfect!

1 comment:

Larson Family said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like you had another fun busy weekend. Did you love the Hilton?? We went there for the first night of our honeymoon and it was amazing. Well I hope your next four years are as happy as the first four.