Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom (yesterday)!


Yesterday was my Mom's birthday and I wanted to give her a little shout out. She's such an awesome mom. She's always been so supportive of me and my brother and sisters. She's way funny and cute and dresses better than any other mom I know. She taught me the importance of self-confidence and being positive. She's does and has done so much for me and I appreciate her all the world. I love her so much! Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Way cute picture of your mom and sisters. Happy birthday to your mom. She is a pretty "hip" mom and always looks so good.

It was fun to look at the pictures from your anniversary. You are brave to take your children but it looked like you guys all had a fun time. Thanks for all the great updates. It was really fun to read all about your busy life and i really enjoyed seeing you at the reunion.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture!! You girls are so beautiful! Miss ya!