Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Adventures

March has been fun so far. We've been "chalking" outside a lot...

Practicing our makeup skills...
Jumping the gun by eating Easter Bunny cookies (our traditional holiday ones) (I couldn't find the shamrock ones this year)...
And practicing our doctor (Beckam) and sick patient (Saylor) skills...
Good times!! Beckam is talking like a pro. We had a full conversation (argument) about fruit snacks and fruit roll ups today. He amazes me. He and Saylor argue constantly. He argues everything she says. She'll say "Let's go to Grandma's house." and he'll say "No! MY Grandma!". It's driving me crazy. He has been really good about saying sorry lately, it's very sweet. Saylor is wanting to spend every moment outside, or playing tag or duck duck goose. I'm so tired of being the goose. Even when she "gooses" Beckam, I'm the goose. He wants me to pick him up and chase after her, he thinks it's really funny. Daylight savings is my worst enemy. Our schedules are all screwy and I'm SO TIRED!! Other than that we're doing well and are excited for warm weather!

1 comment:

It's Me...shell said...

I love sidewalk chalk! Fun March Adventures esp the easter cookies for st patty's