13 years ago
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Shopping Girl
Today, at my momendad's, Saylor went upstairs to play while the rest of us were chatting downstairs. She'd been up there a few minutes when we all hear her screaming like she was hurt or stuck or something. I go flying up the stairs, totally worried, and burst through the door where I find Saylor sitting in front of the computer, screaming bloody murder (I hate that term) "I want to check out these shirts!!!!!" I look at the screen and see that someone has left a website up with a bunch of cute clothes. Saylor wanted to shop and she wanted to shop now. She just needed someone to navigate the mouse. And type in the credit card information. After all, she's only 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha!! That is hilarious! So cute.
Oh yeah, you are so in trouble.
Post a Comment