Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Funny Saylor

Saylor says the funniest things! Here's some of her latest "Saylorisms".

Saylor and Beckam share a room which makes bedtime a real adventure. Tonight I couldn't get them to just go to sleep, and I was so frustrated when Beckam threw the binky for the hundredth time. So I flipped on the light (scary-mad-mom-style), set Beckam down on Saylor's bed, walked out of the room and shut the door. I turned on the baby monitor during my "time-out" and heard Saylor say "Beckam she's sick of it! We better settle down or what!"

Saylor and I had a misunderstanding so I explained what that word meant to her. Later in the day she wasn't obeying when I asked her to do something. After repeating myself about 4 times she turned to me with this mischievous little smile and said "Mom, I'm misunderstanding!"

(This one is sweet) She said "Mom, before I was born, I stayed with Jesus for a long time. And when I growed up, he sent me to you!"

6 comments:

Laci said...

These are too cute Emily! The first one cracked me up :o) ...Its funny, it reminded me for some reason of when me and nat were in jr. high and you would sometimes hang out with us (we thought we were so cool hanging out with a high school girl) And now you are a mom with 2 kids and you can have a "scary mad mom style" when you need to! lol! It blows my mind that we are grown-ups now. Anyway.. sorry to get all reminiscent on ya! :o) Your kids are so darling!!!!

Darci said...

so funny- she is super smart!

Our Family said...

So cute. I love reading all your Saylorisms posts. Funny girl.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! She is so funny! Man, she cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else, so cute! Hi Emily, thanks for finding me;) It's good to hear from you! Sounds like you guys are doing great as well. I'm so happy for you! PS I love your son's name, so adorable!!! Take care, Courtney:)

Tom and Angie said...

Glad to know I am not the only one who takes "time outs" I love the last thing she said, that is really sweet.