13 years ago
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Playing Together
Beckam loves Saylor and loves to do whatever she's doing, or play with whatever she's playing with. This sometimes bothers her, but we're working on patience and sharing. Sometimes, though, they play really well together and it makes me so happy! Last night Beckam found the snuffer-outter (bulb syringe) and held it up to Saylor's nose. She made a funny sound and he started laughing until his face was red! Then Saylor laughed at him laughing, so sweet, so she did it again! This little game went on and on (melting my heart), until I had to put an end to the party because Saylor started coughing and wheezing. I love to watch those two have fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that is one of the true joys of motherhood - listening to your children play or laugh together. And you say a silent prayer for that moment to last forever...
Post a Comment