Monday, December 1, 2008

My kids doing what they do best...



This is Saylor being herself. Naturally, she's in her everyday garb: Princess dress and matching crown. She's making up a song, most of the words are not actual words. The raquetball raquet is her guitar...enjoy!



This is Beckam's latest trick! CRAWLING! And pounding on a football...such a boy!

4 comments:

The Barneys said...

I love Saylors song. It’s so pretty. I also can’t believe that Beckam's crawling. He’s getting so big. I also can relate to the pounding on everything.

mike and elise said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so stinkin cute!

Larson Family said...

What cute kids!!

Shelise said...

Saylor is so funny. Dallin would not dare sing something when I am watching let alone when the camera is out. He is so shy. I do get to hear him sing every now and again when he doesn't think I am listening.