Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy Weekend!

We've had such a fun weekend already, and it's only Saturday! Last night we went to see the Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo! Are we nuts? It was mighty cold but we had a good time. The only animals we saw were the tigers, cougars, monkies, and a pile of sleeping bears.
We rode the carosel
That bundle of blankets on the left is Beckam
See?
These glasses made all the lights look like snowmen
Afterwards, we went to my nephew's first birthday party! Happy Birthday Crew!
Look how handsome!

This is Beckam and my niece, Reese. They are only 2 weeks apart. They were playing so well! Reese just wanted to play with the toys, but Beckam wouldn't leave her alone :)



This morning was our ward Christmas party. The theme was Polar Express. It was so cute. They read the story, each kid got a sleigh bell, we wore our pajamas, had hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls, it was a good time. Saylor was so excited to be at "the north pole" and to sing Jingle Bells with the bishop. He's like a celebrity to her so she was thrilled to have his full attention.

Hope everybody else is having a good weekend!!

3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Holy cow you are crazy! That would have been so cold. I hate even walking to my car. But it does sound like a fun filled weekend.

The Pyper's! said...

I found you on Heather's blog. Your babies are sooo cute! Hope you don't mind that I added you to our blog list! Here is our blog:

http://lispyper.blogspot.com/

Tom and Angie said...

I love your kids names! They are so cute. The saylor'isms are hilarious, I am still laughing. You look great! Cute fam.