Monday, November 17, 2008

Remember When?

My friend had this on her blog and I laughed so hard...so I'm stealing it.

Remember when I peed my pants in Coach Price's front yard?
Remember when we went on the group date and Sean Wood's dad was hiding with a gun and his dog and scared us, and Sean's little brother videotaped it from afar?
Remember when Adam tried to be cool and fall on the bed but bounced off the nightstand and landed on the floor?
Remember when we laughed so inappropriately loudly at Little Shop of Horrors?
Remember when Brandon Day climbed on our roof?
Remember when we would dance to "I want to live in America"?
Remember when Chelsea fell down the stairs when we were going to play in the snow because she was wearing mom's boots from the 70's (with the fur)?
Remember when we went skinny dipping at girl's camp?
Remember when we played dominoes with Grandma Baird and made up our own rules and she thought we were so rebellious?
Remember when we were playing Cranium and Marlin tried to be a spotted owl?
Remember when we tried to scare Mike and Nate Grondel with the halloween mask and I peed my pants?
Remember when Rachel would filp her retainer around in her mouth and chase us and it was so scary?
Remember when Adam tried to throw his ice cream cone out the car window but it was rolled up?
Remember when mom used to show off her best trick on the trampoline? Remember that trick?
Remember when me and Michelle saw Elizabeth Smart at Gateway and totally stalked her?
Remember when Chels was prego at Suitter and she made me prepare and clean up her lunch everyday so she wouldn't barf when she smelled it?
Remember when we got Dance Dance Revolution banned from our apartment complex?
Remember when we gave ourselves foosball nicknames because we were so awesome? Dewalt...
Remember when Mike Burton fell like 30 feet at Some Dude's? And we almost killed Katie's dad?
Remember when we ate a pan of brownies in the hot tub as it was draining but we didn't realize it until there was only like a foot of water left in it?
Remember when we ran away from college?
Remember when we would say Sean Stybee Poinson Ivy?
Remember when Chelsea FLIPPED OUT over the sugar cookies?
Remember when Blake Christiansen scared me to death at Pier 49?
Remember when Brian Stevens drank the hot chocolate from 1969?
Remember when Nat pushed me off the porch into the bush and then peed her pants? (this seems to happen to us a lot)
Feel free to add your own "remember when"!

8 comments:

bergesonbs said...

LOL Boy do I remember Coach Prices house..... LOL Jelly Bean!!

Heather said...

ha ha! Thanks for giving me a good laugh out loud! You have an awesome memory

Angie said...

HA! Good times, great oldies. I'd nearly forgotten about some of those (namely running away from college). Although, I have to say that I seem to have numerous memories of us running down the halls at LHS, holding hands, giggling, and nearly peeing our pants (it must have happened on atleast a weekly basis). Too great!

Buchanans said...

super funny. probably stealing it :)

Larson Family said...

Now I am laughing out loud at yours!! I had forgoten about coach Prices house! Remember when we used to teaspoon all the time? I wish I knew the background to some of yours...like your mom's tramp trick! Thanks for all the fun memories!!

Katie said...

Remember when you ordered Wendy's through the triangle window of the mustang?

It's Me...shell said...

remember how Nathan Redford and I watched Brandon Day climb on your roof. Then watched your dad coming out looking for him. ha ha ha
Remember when we gave ourselves nicknames that ended in "adia"

Jenna said...

oh my gosh em, I'm so glad you remember that night when we "tried" to scare mike and nate!! I still,to this day, don't think I've EVER laughed that hard!!! Oh and you gotta love the girls camp memory!!