Thursday, November 13, 2008

MUSS Bus Trip

Adam's brother, Justin, is quite an avid U fan. Adam's brother, Justin, won a trip to the U of U/San Diego game, to which he gets to bring a guest. Adam's brother, Justin, invited Justin's brother, Adam. Now both Adam and Justin's wives, Emily and Allie respectively, will have lonely and sad weekends (but we will be together so it's not so bad).

So....the 2 aforementioned crazies board the MUSS Bus (U of U's student section Bus that goes to road games) for a LONG red-eye drive to San Diego tonight at 10:30. Saylor cried, a lot. I'm sad, too. Beckam doesn't know what's going on...lucky guy. They get back on Sunday, so it's really not very long and shouldn't be a big deal. I just hate it when he leaves, and hate seeing Saylor the way she is when he's gone. Absence makes the heart grow stronger though....

BUT it will be fun because we have these COOL new toys that will make it easier. We have an awesome new video phone that allows us to see the person on the other end, provided they also have a video phone (which they DO!). So...thanks to the internet and other digital technology that I don't understand...we'll get to see them anytime they call us! Saylor's really excited about that. It makes the distance seem like not such a big deal. I LOVE THIS THING!

Have a fun trip Ad! We'll miss you and can't wait until you come home! Love you!!

3 comments:

Carrera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It's Me...shell said...

I would HATE that. I don't even like it when Tron and I are apart during the day. I realize we're a little ridiculous but it's just not fun. We'd come keep you company but we'll be at the parents house this weekend keepin the mama company. :) Good luck!

Heather said...

Hope it goes by fast! That is too funny that we both posted about our husbands being gone on the same day!