It's fun to be a little white trash every once in a while. We wanted some s'mores but aren't planning a camping trip any time soon, so we made them ghetto-style....over the kitchen stove! HA!
Saylor wore her wife beater and rocked the straggly hair that I didn't brush after the pool...
Beckam took off his shirt...
Yep....I didn't even bother wiping off the stove after dinner :)
Yum. With a hint of flavoring from the natural gas. Hayden was embarrassed that she had to be a part of all of this.
13 years ago

1 comment:
You are so funny! Cute. Cute. I always thought the white trash way was in the microwave. My sister puts them under the broiler for a bit, perhaps with the bottom graham cracker and chocolate too and then she puts the top graham on once they are good and melty.
Post a Comment