We had our family pictures done today! It was an experience. Everything was picture perfect (hahaha), except for Beckam's giant fit over having his picture taken. He did NOT want to participate. But after some good old high fructose corn syrup and chocolate, he warmed up just fine. So here is a little sample of some of our faves...
Here's our funny face picture because...that's kind of our thing.










1 comment:
Those are wonderful! I love the father daughter shot. Well, I love all the pictures but that one will be fun for Saylor to have when she's all grown. I wish I had one like that of me and my dad! I love all of Beckham's personality coming out in his poses - i guess that's more the HFCS than his personality, right? HA! You got some great shots of Hayden and Saylor is for sure a little model in the making. Love it all.
Post a Comment