She's here! Hayden Hope
Dahl was born on November 7, 2010! She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz, and was 20.5" long. Here's her little story...
We wanted to avoid another experience like
Beckam's birth, so our awesome doctor scheduled us to be induced 2 weeks before the due date. We got to the hospital and got me all hooked up and going by noon.
Saylor and
Beckam kept themselves busy by "talking on their cell phones". They were pretty excited to be at the hospital and couldn't wait to meet their baby sister!

They didn't have to wait long! After being hooked up to the
pitosin for only a few minutes my contractions started coming at 2 minutes apart! They broke my water and my doctor immediately sent for the anesthesiologist (what a blessed man...he deserves a special place in heaven). I got the epidural and was already at a 6 and it had only been 15 minutes!

Things progressed VERY quickly! She was born at 1:04...just an hour after getting started! There weren't any problems, the doctor was able to be there this time, I got my epidural...we couldn't ask for a better experience!

She had so much hair! And it was so long! Our first meeting was brief, maybe a minute or 2 (Adam didn't get to hold her at all), and then they whisked her away to hook her up to some oxygen because she wasn't breathing well.

She was on oxygen for about 2 hours before we got to hold her and love her!

Adam's such a cute dad!!

We couldn't decide on a name...in fact, we left the hospital still undecided! She went as "baby sister" for a few days before we finally pinned one down. We're adjusting pretty well to having 3 kids, and I think
Saylor and
Beckam have taken it like a couple of champs. Hayden is so beautiful and such a good baby! We're so happy she is here and healthy!
9 comments:
Yay! She is so beautiful! Love all the hair! Gives me hope that maybe one day I'll get a baby with hair. :) Love her name, too! Congratulations!
I'm so glad that it all worked out so perfect. And I agree that she is beautiful. Can't wait to have a play date with you!
beautiful! i'm so glad you had a good experience this time :) good job guys on another pretty baby! (good luck too...3 is CRAZY-NESS!)
She is just so adorable. I'm so happy you had a better experience and everything went smooth and quick for you.
Congratulations! She is adorable!
Congrats Em! What a beautiful baby! I'm glad you had no pain this time. What a cute family you have!
She is so so cute! Congratulations! I'm glad you got to have an epidural this time :)
Congratulations, you guys! She is so beautiful. I can't believe how fast you have your babies, lucky girl!
This is such an ideal story! I'm so glad it went so perfectly for you guys. And you look beautiful too. That is so lucky that you didn't have hours of labor to ruin your look for the very special first photos.
Post a Comment