

Halloween was interesting this year. We had chili and
breadsticks at the
Dahls, followed by trick-or-treating (very briefly). It was raining buckets so the kids were content to only go to 3 houses. Then we headed over to the
Bairds for cider and doughnuts, and lots of candy. The kids were wired by the end of the night but crashed in the car on the way home. Gotta love a sugar-high. Happy Halloween!!
2 comments:
I only took Oliver to a few houses, but that's all I was planning on doing. Cute Costumes
Hey! Fun posts Em! What are you, like in the hospital updating all your blog??? LOL I want- no- NEED an update!! Love all the cute posts though... every time I read your blog, i think to myself "I want to do cute things like their family!" :) Anyway, hope you are feeling well and that your cute little addition is on her way!! Love ya!
Post a Comment