We have moved to Centerville! We're still in the unpacking process so pictures are going to have to wait.
We are so happy with our new place!! The kids love the yard and little playhouse out there. It's really cute. The neighbors are so nice...we've already been brought cookies, warm homemade bread, and rice crispy treats! I'm really excited about the neighborhood. We found a park that I LOVE. The house is in a mature area so there are big trees and pretty yards, really nice. AND they're building an In-N-Out Burger right here! Yay! Hello chocolate shakes!!
We couldn't be happier with everything right now! We find out TOMORROW morning if we're having a girl or a boy! We can't wait! Saylor wants a sister, and wants to name her Gina, Lily, Millie, or Suzy (if it's a boy, the name she has picked out is Geo, haha). Beckam doesn't really get what's going on. :) We'll keep you posted!!
13 years ago

4 comments:
Very excited for you guys, sounds like a fantastic place. i want fresh homemade bread everytime I move...or every week, whichever would work best for the bringer. :)
Good luck with all the unpacking and getting things sorted, that's the fun part! Hope you are feeling great.
so good for you guys! but now we are not in the same club. you know, the 'i'm in my late 20's have kids and live with my parent's' club. Centerville is a nice place.
YEAH, I can't wait to see pictures. I'm excited for you.
Fun! I hate unpacking, but I love getting treats from neighbors. And I'm so excited to find out what you're having
Post a Comment