13 years ago
Monday, May 24, 2010
Dinosaur Park Field Trip
Saylor's preschool class went on a field trip to the Dinosaur Park, and Beckam and I got to go with them! They both loved the fossils and couldn't believe how huge they were.
But as we went outside to see the more life-like dinos, Saylor heard the roaring and growling and her mood went south fast. She was afraid of the sounds and did NOT want her picture taken. I don't really blame her though, I don't like to have my picture taken when I'm freaked out!
Then it started raining and she got even more upset!
Beckam didn't mind though! He loved the playground!
After we got some lunch and the rain let up, Saylor was a much happier girl. She's so beautiful!


"World's Most Dangerous Creatures"

They got to "dig" for dinosaur bones but it started raining again.
We had so much fun! Thanks to Saylor's class for letting us come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment