We're so excited! Saylor is thrilled to be getting a new sister, and Beckam is still insisting it's a boy. I'm so excited to get out all the girly clothes again! Now we need to come up with a name! We'd love suggestions!!
EEK!! Congrats!!! You guys make beautiful babies and this little cutie will be no exception :o) I wish I had cute girl names, but I dont for right now :/ Sorry! Yay for girls though! Woohoo!
Yay for girls! If I had another girl I wouldn't know what to name her(hopefully the rest will be boys) I like the name Brielle, Taya, Claire... you don't have to pick those :)Let us all know when you decide!
How do you do the every other gender thing? That's what everyone dreams of right? Lucky. Really, so excited for you! I LOVE the names (but would never be able to use them for one reason or another) Eden, Alexa, and Elle.
We're the Dahls and we're a happy family. That's about all I'm sure of. Life has been anything but predictable for us, but we're enjoying the surprises! This blog is our way of documenting our memories, and sharing our stories!
4 comments:
EEK!! Congrats!!! You guys make beautiful babies and this little cutie will be no exception :o) I wish I had cute girl names, but I dont for right now :/ Sorry! Yay for girls though! Woohoo!
Yay for girls! If I had another girl I wouldn't know what to name her(hopefully the rest will be boys) I like the name Brielle, Taya, Claire... you don't have to pick those :)Let us all know when you decide!
How do you do the every other gender thing? That's what everyone dreams of right? Lucky. Really, so excited for you! I LOVE the names (but would never be able to use them for one reason or another) Eden, Alexa, and Elle.
i like ava and lola, but they might not be exotic enough to go with your other kids' names! you have a lot to live up to...:)
Post a Comment