Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lights in the Park

We went and walked through the lights at the park last night, good cold fun. The kids loved it and want to go again so I guess it was a hit! The fact that we saw Santa on our way out might have had something to do with it.

The princess and the frog...and a frog made of lights. Ha ha, love you Adam!
Saylor is trying to see her breath, I think.
Saylor's favorite.
Beckam's favorite. (The blanket was probably overkill but I had to be sure he was warm!!)
We had hot chocolate when we got home to warm up! This is Saylor's favorite "tea cup".

3 comments:

Amber said...

hey emily! we went there last night too! we were loosers and just drove in the car, though. so, we live in layton with my parents. where do you live?

The Viewer said...

oh my gosh I love his post. It makes me smile to see you with your kiddos. I'm excited to do stuff like that with Gracie. AW!!!

It's Me...shell said...

The lights were really fun this year! And I love that Saylor is trying to see her breath