13 years ago
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Princess and the Frog
We got to go to The Princess and the Frog on opening day! A friend rented out the theater and all the little girls (and some of the moms) dressed up as princesses! I must say that was the way to go. We took Beckam, when we wouldn't otherwise, because it didn't matter if he was running around and being loud because we didn't have to worry about bothering other movie-goers! Nice! Both Saylor and Beckam loved the movie. We had such a good time.


Beckam loves to wear Saylor's princess dresses. I try not to worry about it because it's all he sees. She wears one 3 or 4 days a week so what can I expect, right? I love that he's wearing his favorite football shirt under the Snow White dress. He's a true boy at heart....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to see that movie! I bet Saylor was in heaven. I was her age when I saw Little Mermaid in the theaters! I still remember it.
That is so cool you guys got to do that. I LOVE that he wears her dresses (over a football shirt of course), that is adorable!
what a fun time! I would have loved that when I was little
Post a Comment