Beckam is 16 months old now and we just got around to his 15 month check up. Everything looks great with our little boy! I can hardly say "little" anymore because he's had quite a growth spurt!! Since May he has gained 3 lbs and grown 2 1/2 inches! Crazy! So he went from the 7th % to the 17th in weight, and is now in the 94th % in height! He's so tall and skinny! He says about 30 words and impressed the doctor with all his talking. He's doing so well, in fact, that we don't need to bring him back until he's 2!
Beckam has such a cute sense of humor and is really, really sweet. He loves balls still and gets so excited whenever he sees any sport on tv. He loves to pick on Saylor (bites, hits, scratches, tackles...help?) but also loves to copy her and learn from her (both good and bad). They do have their good moments when he's extra sweet to her, I love those times more than anything! He can't help but dance anytime he hears a beat and sings along with the Black Eyed Peas to Boom Boom Pow. He likes to mimic Adam by walking around while he's "talking on the phone". This little boy has so much personality, he's so much fun. I love having a boy!

5 comments:
Wow, send him over maybe he will rub off on our Brennan in the vocal department! :) Just come with him and we can have a good time. Your last few posts have been great, I am just now getting around to commenting. LOVE Gpa's and I am so sad to be away from mine and that my kids don't have that close, I live right there relationship with them. So glad your kids got to meet Gpa Great. Fun Huanted House, we might just do that this year as Halloween is not really celebrated all that much here...boo..not boo scary boo, sad. :)
I really Can't believe that he's already 16 months. I i can't believe how big he has gotten. I do have to agree with you that I love having a boy.
Wow I can't believe he's that old already! And of course he's tall have you see his dad? I hope I'll love having a boy too. ha ha ha
Emily! HELLO. Look how cute you and your family are. I'm glad you found me. Your blog is goin' on my google reader RIGHT NOW. GOOD TO SEE YOU! (I'm also kind of sorry that the first you've heard of me since high school is on my ranting blog about poop)
Sounds like he is all boy. Hopefully he can have fun with the girls at lunch.
Post a Comment