Saturday, October 10, 2009

Funny Kids

I love when my kids do things to remind me why I was excited to have kids in the first place. This happy moment was wrapped in a frustrating one: our nightly bedtime routine. I couldn't get them to settle down! Beckam was in Saylor's bed "cuddling" with her (suffocating her), luckily she thought is was funny. Then he turned to face her and just kept kissing her face over and over! She looked at me and said "That made me so happy! Sometimes when you're so happy you start to cry!" How sweet is that? I finally got them in their separate beds with the lights off and Saylor whispered "I hope that when I'm sleeping Nick Jonas comes here and kisses me on the cheek!" She loves the Jonas brothers, well...2 of them. Anyway, then Beckam kept saying "Boom Boom Pow?? Boom Boom Pow??" I think it's so funny that he loves that song so much. I have the funniest little kids. I love them TOO much!!

1 comment:

It's Me...shell said...

I love that she's already wanting boys to kiss her on the cheek. So cute.