A lot has been going on but I haven't been able to blog about any of it for 2 reasons: Adam went out of town and took the laptop, and I read the Twilight saga in 3 weeks. So I'm back and ready to be a part of the world again.
Adam's brother and his wife are moving to New York and needed some help getting their car there. Adam is super nice and came to the rescue, driving the 2,350 miles with his brother. When they got to New York City, Adam called to tell me about Grand Central Station, Ground Zero, etc. I was at Noodles & Company with Saylor and Beckam (Ad doesn't appreciate their wonderful food so I took advantage of his absence and ate there twice in the 4 days he was gone) and it was kinda busy there but pretty quiet. I told Saylor that daddy was in New York and she perked up and started yelling "I LOVE NEW YORK!! That's the Statue of Liverty! It's REAL! And it's metal! I want to go there! New York is the best place to go!". I couldn't get her to be quiet after that. She was so excited. I was jealous that Adam got to see all those fun things but they had a great time (I know...it would be hard to have fun driving through states like Nebraska and Wyoming) so I'm glad he could go along and help.
Twilight was so good. If you haven't read it yet...you should. After dedicating almost all of my time while Beckam slept to reading (not much time...that little stinker), I'm pretty sure vampires could exist. In fact, I think I might know of a few. I have such a good husband, too! Adam was pretty tolerant and didn't complain at all about me ignoring him. Thanks babe.
Now I have to play catch up on my blog! Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures on here soon...before the rush of summer begins!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment