13 years ago
Friday, May 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Adam!!
Today is Adam's birthday! 25 years old!! It's so crazy...we started dating right when he turned 17. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to have spent these past 8 years with. Adam is my best friend and my perfect match in every way. He's easy going and funny and such a dork. We've done a lot of laughing together! We've had our boat rocked more than a few times, but Adam has always been such a rock for me. I've never worried (too much :) ) because I knew he'd get us through anything! He's the most awesome dad...he's so fun with our kiddos, such a goof off. He takes such good care of us, we couldn't ask for better! I love you more than you'll ever know Ad! Have a happy birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah!!! Happy Birthday. :o)
Post a Comment