Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Divine Design

I have to begin by saying the the "e" on my keyboard is not functioning properly...which is kind of a big deal. So if there are a lot of missing e's......that's why.

Alright. My 2 favorite channels are Food Network, and HGTV. I love...for some reason....to watch people buy, sell, improve, renovate, shop for....whatever....houses. So I was recently introduced to Divine Design (THANK YOU RACH) and it has changed my life :). Seriously though, I'm a little bit addicted to it (I've seen 1 full episode because as far as I know it's only on 1 time a week) and have been looking through various rooms on HGTV's website. I'm also a big visualizer. For example, there's this house I want (that's an understatement) and I am dead set on living there. So what do I do? I imagine my stuff, furniture, children, etc, in the house. Repeatedly. So now that I have a new obsession, I have spent too much time perusing the hundreds of beautiful rooms showcased on said website, and have begun to select the ones that I will now insert neatly into my vision of my house. Am I a psycho?? A little bit.

5 comments:

The Kotters said...

That is so Impact! I promise you if you visualize it long enough, you will get it! Yay! Look at you being all positive with the affirmations! I am one proud sister! love you!

Heather said...

Those are my two favorite channels too!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

I LOVE HGTV! Divine Design is one of my favorites. I am definitely addicted to that stuff!

Natalie said...

HGTV completes my soul. I sort of wish I was the girl in it, and had an office like hers...and I wish my font looked like hers. She writes soo cool. I also enjoy color spash..I want to marry the guy on that one- even tho he's same sex oriented.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I love HGTV too...what stay at home Mom doesn't??? Except it's a little depressing to me at times. Kent and I have been looking for a home since Feb and still have not found anything. I'm beginning to think it's not "our time". But we are running out of room especially when baby arrives. My husband thinks I'm crazy to watch HGTV and I'm just salting the wound...but hey I LOVE it!

So, did you sale your townhouse then? Where are you living now?