We went to California this last week for a "business vacation". Everything was AWESOME except for the drive. That was horrible. We drove to save money and Adam and I both vow to never, ever do that again. Ever. So here is the report:
First, the business part of our vacation:
Our reason for this trip was the ACN International Convention in San Diego. Adam got to go to that (I snuck in for Craig and Chelsea's promotion to the Circle of Champions, congrats guys!!) and learned so much! It was so eye-opening for me to see the big picture of ACN and where the company is going! It's so much bigger than I ever thought! It was also so reaffirmed how perfect our timing is right now. Getting our business up and running at this moment in time could not be better for us, or anyone! We're about to be featured on the Celebrity Apprentice on March 22nd! We just watched the first episode where they were selling cupcakes...CUPCAKES! When they're showcasing our company, they're selling new technology - digital video phones! I'm so excited to see what having 30 million people exposed to ACN will do for us. It's going to be crazy!!!! I thought we were having success and helping others to have financial success up to this point...I'm so excited for what is to come!! I don't care if you think you need this opportunity or not...it is worth checking it out. If you don't, YOU ARE GOING TO MISS OUT!!!!! Things are going to explode! Let me know if you want in!!
Now for the pleasure part of the trip:
We drove through the night and went straight to DISNEYLAND! Are we crazy? So crazy! But it was so worth it! It was so much fun!! Saylor just about died from excitement! It was like the mother ship was calling her home...her outside environment finally matched the fantasy world she lives in in her mind! She loved the rides, especially the teacups and It's a Small World. She loved Toon Town and seeing Minnie and her house, and Goofy, and all the fun that comes with that. Goofy was the first character she saw and the look on her face was priceless. She was in heaven!!
She also got to meet Tinkerbell and Fawn (Tink's friend). 
Disneyland is so fun with little kids!!
We got to be there for 2 days, so we also spent some time at California Adventure. One area of the park is A Bug's Life....SO CUTE! Saylor and Beckam were both so worn out after the 1st day there. They were both asleep before we got out of the park!

8 comments:
I love all the pictures. And I am still loving your new hair do. Good luck with ACN, sounds like it is going to be huge!! :o)
Looks like you had a great trip!! I'm so glad Saylor got to meet the princesses... little kids do make the trip so much better!
Those pics of Saylor with the princesses are so sweet. She is so cute.
And I love your dark hair!
I LOVE Saylor with the princesses!! I'm so excited for Aiva to be older so we can do the same thing with her. The smile on her face is priceless!
SOOO FUN!! I can't wait to take Brinley to Disneyland!!!! You look great!
What a fun trip! I would love to take Apri to Disney Land! Wayne has never been so we will have to go for sure some day! Gald you had such a fun time!
Fun! I want to go to Disneyland!
So fun, I have always said that we won't go to Disneyland until all of our children are born and old enough to remember it and appreciate it but now I think that I don't want to miss out on the thrill that a 3 or 4 year old will get out of meeting the princesses. I think you sold me on this one.
Post a Comment