Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Robbie!


Yesterday was Robbie's (my little brother) birthday! The big 18! Already!! It's so crazy that he's that old...that went so fast. I remember being so excited to have a little brother, I was almost 7 when he was born. Robbie and I have always had a special relationship. Growing up, he was always my little buddy. I think he slept in my bed with me more often than he slept in his own! I can't tell you the countless hours we spent playing Golden Eye (video game) together, he beat me every time. He's always been a natural athlete and does so many sporty things well. He's funny, and tall (compared to the rest of my family)...I love that about him. And so cute! He's the only boy, so he has a very unique role in our family. I would do absolutely anything for Robbie...He has a special place in my heart and I love him SO much! I don't tell him or show him often enough, but I hope he somehow knows that I do. Happy Birthday Robbie! Good luck in these weird growing-up years to come! I know you'll do amazing things because that's who you are! I love you SOOOO MUCH!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

My little brother Jordan is also 7 years younger than me and we always seemed to hang out the most. I love that kind of relationship! My two kids will be over 4 years apart so I hope they get along as good as Jordan and I did.

It's Me...shell said...

that is so crazy he's that old. I have babysat him and changed his diaper. Don't I feel old. Happy birthday Robbie