Tuesday, March 10, 2009

911, What's your emergency?

I heard this phrase twice yesterday, a few times last week, a few times the week before that....etc. etc. Don't worry, we don't have an emergency. What we do have is a curious little boy who loves to "talk" on the phone, and a cell phone with THE MOST RIDICULOUS 911 feature!!! I'm very careful to keep my cell phone locked, so that Beckam and Saylor don't accidentally call people. Nice try. From the "locked" mode, all you have to do is simply press and hold ANY button, or series of buttons, and then hit the "call" button and it automatically calls 911 for you. What kind of an emergency situation could you possibly get yourself into that this feature would come in handy? I don't know! But I do know that when I actually am in an emergency, they're not going to send anyone because they'll think it's another oops!! Thank you for your thoughtfulness SAMSUNG!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

That's really funny, and quite ridiculous of samsung!?

I just wanted to quickly apologize for the ACN drama of last week...I seriously did not intend for it to go the places it did!! And, I wasn't trying to target anyone, my only intent was to say what I wished I'd thought about before I joined myself...it just wasn't for me. I've seen so many successful individuals in the company, some very close friends and I truly wish you two the best!!

Your kids are so darling by the way; I was cracking up at the "Saylorisms!"