I just wanted to leave you a little note and tell you how much I love you! The last (almost) 8 years have been so amazing. We have hit some speed bumps along the way but they have only brought us closer together. Thank you so much for giving me Saylor and Beckam. Without them I would not be myself anymore! You are the most amazing mom, wife, best friend, science lab partner, (and anything else that you do) in the world! I don't know what I would do without you and can't wait for this to be the best year of our lives!! Being able to spend so much time with you lately has really helped me to appreciate all the things you have been doing everyday while I was at work. I'm so thankful that we have ACN and will not be wasting my life in lame corporate america anymore! Thank you for supporting me in my crazy efforts and know that I will always always love you with all my heart.
Love,
Ad
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment