Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saylor Singing

She's singing her heart out, again! She loves to make up songs and play her "na-tar" (guitar). Some of the words aren't actual words, but if you listen closely you might catch "colorful adventure". I don't know.... She's also singing about how she doesn't like her brother. Really makes a mother proud.

6 comments:

The Barneys said...

The things she does just cracks me up. That was a very funny song.

Amanda said...

I detect a slight southern twang...where did that come from?? Very cute.

Kari Lynn Yurth said...

Ha ha ha. "That's Beck, I don't like Beck. He's not my best frieeennd!" Oh my emily she is so cute and funny. She must have gotten it from you! I remember how fun creative writing was because of your sense of humor.

Chelsey Paige said...

I stumbled across your blog through other peoples. This is such a cute video! She's darling.

Larson Family said...

What a Q-T! Hope you have a great time on your trip!

It's Me...shell said...

Oh that's great! And I think Tron would say it sounds like one of my songs