Saturday, September 17, 2011

State Fair!

 We headed over to the Utah State Fair this last week. This was my favorite fair experience ever! We had so much fun!
Beckam was a little bit nervous on some of the rides, especially the dragon/snake rollercoaster. He rode with Saylor and was pretty close to tears for most of it.
 The kids had fun "working on the farm".... milking cows...
 ...picking apples...
 ...planting their seeds...
 ...driving their tractors... It was so cute! At the end, they got to buy something from the "money" they earned at the "farmers market". They loved it.

We held our noses and visited all the animals. I think the goats were our favorite.
Hayden loves animals, I think I've mentioned that before. She was yelling at the goats and kicking and going crazy! She touched a goat and a bunny...she was so excited.

We watched the sea lion show, it was pretty fun! It was a good preview of our Sea World trip in 2 weeks!! And we also saw the prophet! He waved to us! The kids (and Adam and I) were so excited!

2 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

what made me laugh....and then we saw the prophet--like it happens everyday for you!!! hhahahaha that was funny. :) you guys are super cute with your little kiddos.

Julie said...

Wait, did I read that right? You saw THE PROPHET at the State Fair! HELLO that is so, so, so, cool! forget about goats. Holy fun - literally. Good pics.