Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haunted Gingerbread House

We made a scary haunted gingerbread house. Saylor pretty much decorated it by herself! Beckam was only interested in stealing the little green candies and shoving them in his toy truck. He did get interested once he saw the bat-shaped candies. He kept calling them "batman" and wanted to stick them all over the house...and also in the toy truck.



One of our nice, mysterious neighbors "haunted" us. They left this bucket full of popcorn and candy at our door. The kids thought this was the most wonderful thing ever. So fun!
We had to "haunt" some of our neighbors as part of the game. Adam took Saylor with him to drop the treats off on their porches. She laughed hysterically when he ran as fast as he could with her back to Beckam and I in our hiding spot. Beck thought it was pretty funny too. Only one of our neighbors caught us, haha!

1 comment:

It's Me...shell said...

Cute! I saw these at Jo-Ann Fabrics. I've only made gingerbread houses of any kind twice in my life, maybe just once.