Friday, February 12, 2010

Nothing to Report

I haven't blogged lately because I feel like we haven't been doing anything noteworthy. I've slacked on taking pictures too...sad. I guess we've just been waiting out the winter by watching lots of movies, playing lots of dress-up, lots of baths (these kids LOVE the tub so sometimes they take multiple baths in a day), lots of hide-and-seek, and lots of being silly and goofing off. I think we're more than ready for Spring!
Beckam got away from me after his bath and I found him in box full of toys!

They're so funny! I think this looks like an ad for CK1 (remember that perfume/cologne?)

Eating our traditional holiday cookies. Hearts for Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I think that January and February are that way...the end of winter when you are just done with everything winter related.

It's Me...shell said...

I am so ready for spring as well. And that totally looks like a CK ad!

The Daleys said...

Love the smiley face placement, good call. I totally remember CK1 and how I would always buy the cheap, crappy knockoff.