We spent the day at Gardner Village with my mom and Chelsea and her girls. We had such a fun time! Everything (and everyone) was decked out with witches for Halloween. It was so cute! I want to make this little trip a tradition for sure.
Saylor and
Beckam both got to go for a pony ride. They loved it!

I was pretty concerned about stepping in the "puddles"...

They had a little petting zoo that the kids loved.
Beckam couldn't get enough of the goats! The animals were just roaming around so the kids could just go right up to them. I think
Beckam "had a conversation" with every animal in there! Good thing I had my trusty hand sanitizer...
Saylor and Brinkley are best friends. I thought this was such a sweet picture.


We took a break to eat after the candy store. There was this patch of grass just covered in leaves.
Beckam thought he had died and gone to heaven! He laughed the entire time. They had pumpkins and corn stalks all over the place so we got TONS of cute
pictures.
Saylor and Brinkley got their faces painted. They were both pretty excited about the glitter.


I took so many pictures (that aren't uploading now,
grrr), so this was just a little taste of our fun day! I'm excited to go back next year. Maybe next time we'll dress
Saylor up. Fun place!
3 comments:
Darling pics Em! That one with Saylor and Brinkley is SO cute! Saylor TOTALLY has your smile.. I cant get over it!!
Looks like so much fun. Great pumpkins.
I love that place during Halloween/Fall! Looks like you all had a good time.
Post a Comment