Saylor loves giraffes, so she was pretty excited when we saw them.
It was such a hot day! Poor sweaty baby!
Saylor and Beckam both begged, the entire time, to go on the carousel. They just couldn't wait. But we made them wait until the end. They loved it!We take this picture every time. I plan on laying them all out one day, to see how the kids have grown over the years.
The kids really liked the dinosaurs that were scattered all over the zoo, this year. Some growled, some sprayed water....I thought they might be nervous about them but they weren't!
Hayden was so much fun. She LOVES animals and went crazy every time she saw one! She kicked her legs and waved and practically hyperventilated every time. It was so funny. She loved it.

1 comment:
Cool. I think the zoo people repainted those orangutan or ape shapes (whichever they are). Seems like they used to be blackish. Having all those photos together showing their growth is a cute idea.
Post a Comment