Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beckam's 1st Day of Preschool!

 Beckam started preschool!!!! I can't believe he is this old. He has been wanting to go to school ever since Saylor's first day of preschool 2 years ago. He goes for 2 hours a day, 2 days a week. He's loving it.

He got all ready, new backpack and all. He couldn't wait to get there!
He was pretty excited....
 As soon as I opened the car door he was running across the lawn. No fear or nerves at all.
I caught up with him at the door and walked him in. He found his own cubby, he totally recognized his own name, I was so proud. He hung up his backpack and waltzed right in! I had to call him back over to me to get a goodbye hug and kiss. He did so well. I cried a little. When I picked him up, he was doing "I'm a Little Teapot" for the other kids with a funny face....making them all laugh. I'm pretty sure we have a class clown on our hands. We're so proud of Beckam! He's so smart and excited for school!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is so adorable. I really can't believe he is in preschool! WOW! I love that he's a class clown type and fearless. All that superhero training has paid off.