Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saylor's Dance Recital

 Saylor has been in a ballet/tap class since August. She works really hard at learning the dances and is so focused! She tends to get after the other girls in her class if they're goofing off too much. It's pretty funny. She takes it really seriously. She just had her 2nd recital and she did awesome! It's so fun to see all her hard work pay off. She really is pretty good! I love to see her little talents growing, and also to see the natural leader in her come out.

She got a trophy and we gave her some flowers. Beckam really deserves something, as well. He and I sit outside her studio and wait for her during her class every monday, for an hour. He's been such a trooper!  I think he's her biggest fan.
Now that dance is over for the year, and since we've moved and won't be going back to dance, I asked Saylor what she would miss most. She said she would miss performing most of all! I couldn't believe it. She loves to be on stage! We are so proud of her!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow. Funny that she is so serious about it at such a young age.