Friday, June 3, 2011

Beckam the Superhero

Beckam loves superheroes with all his heart. He can name them all, tell you their super powers, and tell you who their nemesis is. He loves them all, but he's most loyal to Iron Man. I love to watch him pretend to be them. He runs around making little boy noises and jumping off of things, tucking and rolling, "flying" with both hands out in front of himself......he's got it down.

I have to write down a few of his phrases that he says all day long:
"I'm red Iron Man...not the sound red Iron Man, just red Iron Man"
"Verily....I. Am. Thor."
"Green Lantern's LIGHT!"
"HULK SMAAAAASH!"
"I'll handle this" (as Batman)
He also has a pose for each hero. This one is Iron Man.
Here's Superman.
And Hulk.
He's so much fun. I have to remind him to settle down, and that he is a hero....and heroes don't tackle their sisters. It needs to be said though, Saylor is such a good sport. She knows just as much as he does about all this stuff. Naturally, her favorites are the girls (Catwoman, Storm, etc). And she doesn't mind watching the shows and playing with Beck all day. They are perfect together.

3 comments:

Laci said...

hilarious!! I love all your new posts Em!! You have such a darling family!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Emily he reminds me SOOO much of my lil Jakob. He does the same thing and has so much energy. I think he needs a friend with the same amount of energy. =) Sometimes, I feel I won't get through raising him because he has a temper to go a long with that energy. Not a great combo.
You're kids are dang cute!

Julie said...

That is over-the-top adorable! What a stud. I love the "Verily....I.Am.Thor." What a crackup!