My little elves helping me make the birthday cake.
We also have a tradition of eating out for Christmas Eve dinner.....it's always hamburgers. IN N OUT!After dinner with the Bairds, we all came home to do the nativity. Saylor played Mary, Beckam is Joseph. Hayden opted out of playing the baby Jesus due to the risky nature of Mary's mothering skills.
Adam played the donkey.
Then we had sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and ate the YUMMY cake!The kids got to open their pajamas...
and pose for a picture wearing them...... (Hayden didn't want her picture taken and Beck didn't like the crying)
Grandma and Grandpa Sweetie with Hayden on her first Christmas
After the Bairds left, and before the Dahls arrived, Adam read Christmas stories to us. (I think this turned out to be the best part of the night. It was nice and quiet and snugly and just perfect)
Beckam kept sneaking sips of my chocolate shake all night long and I finally caught him on camera.
Grandma and Grandpa Dahl helped us get the milk and cookies all ready for Santa.SO SO SO EXCITED! Remember feeling like this?
As the Dahls were leaving, we were looking out to see if we could see Santa yet. As we Beck had his head out the door we heard Santa (Grandpa Dahl) say "Ho Ho Ho!". It was perfect. I wish I would have snapped this picture just 2 seconds after I did. The look on Saylor and Beckam's faces was awesome. They were a little bit freaked out and wanted to get into bed right away! (Notice Saylor covering her ears!)
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments:
Post a Comment