Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Alright! I'll blog!

Due to much pressure from....everyone....I caved and am now officially "a blogger". Sigh. I can't help but think of this as one more thing I will get behind on but I'm working on an attitude adjustment. I do admit, I am excited to brag about my kids (Beckam is the cutest boy alive and Saylor says THE funniest things). And I promise to do my best to keep up on this thing so I can keep you all updated on the craziness that we call life here in the Dahl house.

2 comments:

Buchanans said...

Woohoo! Welcome Pink Prince! Now both of us can get behind on "posting"...so glad to have you with me though. Can't wait to be a part of all the funny things Say says.
Love you-

Haley+Salesi said...

Wow it has been like forever!!! How are you?? You look great and your adorable family too... Congrats on your new little one, your kids are so cute... Wow can’t believe you have two already... Awesome!!... Well it’s great to be blogging buddies... keep in touch for sure.. Say hello to your family for us... TAKE CARE!!!